No Learner's Permit Yet, No Problem!
This course is PERFECT for individuals who are 1) Having difficulties with passing the DMV written test or 2) Too busy to go to DMV to take the written test.
With a student license, you may drive with an instructor prior to obtaining your learners permit. Our professional instructors will guide you through your driver training experience by teaching you safe driving skills, building your confidence, and preparing you to pass your DMV drive test. You will be required; however, to pass the DMV permit test prior to taking your DMV road test.
To Qualify for a Student License, You Must:
Student License PLUS 2 Hour In-Car Training
Fee Includes Student License PLUS Your First 2-hr. Driving Lesson. Additional Lessons are $150
You Must Complete Enrollment in Person at Bay Area Driving School:
Our Main Office is located at 1070 A Street Hayward, CA 94541 (approximately 2 blocks from B-Street, Hayward B.A.R.T.).
What to BRING to Enroll:
1) Birth Verification (original birth certificate, valid passport or resident alien card)
2) Glasses/ Contacts – if you wear them. There will be a vision test
3) 1st Lesson must be prepaid (Ok to pay now OR bring payment to office)
4) Under 18 – bring your parent or guardian & Driver’s Education Certificate
5) Under 18 - after you pass your written test at DMV, you must contact driving school to sign page 2 of your learner's permit, which validates your permit.
Our friendly Customer Service Reps are ready to answer your questions.
Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm PST
Sat, 9am-5pm PST
Fax: (510) 886-4408